Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Life, As I know it: Do you love Pinterest?! Join our Challenge!

Life, As I know it: Do you love Pinterest?! Join our Challenge!: It just totally rocks! Are YOU loving this Virtual pinboard as much as me? I thought so. A couple of weeks back at 3 o'clock in th...

So I've decided to join the Pinaddicts challenge! Since I am now a recent Pinaddict! I'm excited to search through boards and look for some fun things to make. This way I can expand my "craft collection" even further. You can do anything, baking, cooking, sewing, paper, anything as long as its a pin on Pinterest and you made it!

Go here to follow my pins: Tricia McIntosh

Check out the blog post I mentioned to join yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think of my posts. I love to hear from you <3