Sunday, February 26, 2012

WIP Project Update!

I just wanted to take the time to post some WIP updates. I started my sweater Wednesday and here is its progress so far :D

Center Motif (in daylight :D)

First I made the lovely center motif during Knit Night.

Front panel, sleeve, and Lucky.

And by tonight I have the front and back done, and one sleeve. So one more sleeve to go and then all that's left are blocking and seaming...whoohoo! I think my cat approves so far.

I'm making the small so there are no side panels...I'm still hoping it will fit and not be too stretched. I'm the same measurements as the medium so I decided to make the small so I could get some ease. It looks like its suppose to be pretty snug in the pictures.


Also here is my granny bag as it is right now...I think it might have to wait until my sweater is crocheted though before it gets love again. At least all the squares are done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think of my posts. I love to hear from you <3